|Ask us about help with essential end of month procedures and reports
For MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero accounting systems
Training for end of month procedures and reports includes:
- Reconciling your customer, supplier and GST accounts
- Reconciling other balance sheet accounts - as required
- Preparing for regular periodic and end-of-year reporting
- Locating and fixing imbalances within your company file
- Preparing reports for your accountant
- Entering end-of-year adjustments
- Starting a new financial year
Why is it important?
Too many business people use their accounts for information when the information they are using is inaccurate.
If you follow a few simple procedures each month, you can be confident that your financial information is accurate at all times and you can make informed business decisions.
- You will know who owes you money.
- You won't pay suppliers twice.
- You won't have to wait ages and pay someone else to produce reports when you need them in a hurry when you need them for potential buyers, banks, laywers, and other lenders.
- Your accountant will have less work to do at the end of the year, a saving in time and cost for you both.
- Your in-house accounts will agree with your tax accounts and make more sense.
If you prefer, we can come in once a month and do it with you.
You'll be surprised how economical it is to get help from a specialist. Our monthly charge is often less than the cost of one night out a week.
Call now for a no obligation appraisal of your job
aboutBusiness - the business that helps you increase the time you spend making money, by reducing the time you spend on unproductive activities
Time Saving Hints and Tips
Is a powerful Excel software add-in that fills the gaps in Excel, and automates frequently used tasks. read more...
Click Yes Problems?
Still getting this annoying message when you try and email invoices and statements?
Click here and I'll tell you how to fix it...