Ostendo for Building, Construction and Projects
Ostendo has a substantial set of features designed specifically for the building and construction industry and is a powerful tool which can be used to rapidly build estimates and track costs throughout the life of a job.
Some of Ostendo's features relevant to the building & construction industry:
- Track labour and sub-contractor work done on each job including the ability to enter timesheets by task
- Create job templates to assist in rapidly building estimates
- Consolidate multiple sub-level jobs into a project which can then be invoiced and reported on
- Labour capacity planning by department
- Multiple invoicing styles including from schedule, actuals and fixed price
- Generate progress claims and retention invoices
- Advanced options for applying markups to estimates
- Book assets and employees into a job scheduling calendar
- Manage variations to contract
- Integrated CRM for management of both customer and internal communications
- Advanced reporting including projected costs, WIP and completion levels
Please contact us for more information on how Ostendo could benefit your building/construction company.